The Insta 828 has been specifically designed to form and evenly distribute controlled pressure throughout its upper and lower platens. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, to produce constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires 3 key components to work in harmony– time, temperature and pressure. The Insta 828 gets the job done every time because it has perfected these elements.
- 20” x 25” platen
- Easy front access to pneumatic pressure control
- Easy access swing away design
- Accessory Platens: 6”x 6”, 6” x 9”, 6” x 15”, 10” x 15”
- Five programmable presets & cycle counter
- Energy saving auto-off and sleep mode
- Made in USA